We've had a busy few weeks. Papa Max's funeral was on July 2nd. It was nice... it was my first funeral that was not LDS, so it was a lot different from what I'm used to.
On July 4th, we were able to spend some time with the family. Dean and Susan were in town with Becky and Eric, so we went to the strip. The kids enjoyed seeing the M&M Factory, and the lions at MGM. On the 5th we went to the Adventure Dome at Circus Circus. I think that would have been more fun if we had all stayed together, but it didn't work out that way. It was way too busy. Then on the 6th we blessed Teagan.
Since then we've been potty training Logan. He is a little hesitant about becoming a "Big Boy". Today he has only had one accident so far. Everyday is different. It just depends on his mood.

Looks like you had fun with the family in town! I wish we could have been there. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete