Okay, for any of you who have been around lately, you know Logan is on a rampage. He has become mister independent. He has to do everything for himself, without help from anyone. It is driving us all a little mad. Well, he took it to a new level last week.
I was upstairs doing laundry for maybe 10 minutes or so. Logan decided he was hungry and was going to make chicken nuggets. He climbed on the counter, got out a Styrofoam paper plate, loaded it with chicken nuggets, then proceeded to put it in the microwave for 1 HOUR!! When he came upstairs he reeked, and I couldn't figure out why so I asked him what he was up to. He said, "Chicken nuggets cooking, Mom" So I went downstairs and the microwave was on. The picture you see is his attempt to cook chicken nuggets on his own. When I opened the microwave, smoke billowed out and now my house stinks of melted Styrofoam. Who knows when that will go away. Every time we use the microwave the smell rejuvenates itself.
Logan was very proud of himself for cooking his own chicken nuggets.

What is up with 3 year olds right now? My daughter is doing the same kind of things!
ReplyDelete