Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some things I forgot


Okay so before all the stress of last week, our family did have a little fun. Matthew and Jayden had their first sleepover with their friend Colin. It was supposed to be bigger than just Colin, but Jayden's friend Josh was a little scared so he decided not to come, and Colin's brother Preston ended up having a sleepover of his own with a friend from basketball. Anyway, they had a blast. I took the kids bowling for the first time and they LOVED it. I think Logan loved it the most.


Logan getting his ball


Logan bowling his ball


Jayden decided he was still too little to bowl the ball by himself so he used the ramp too.


I love this pic of Matthew!


Matthew, Jayden, and Colin

1 comment:

  1. Colin had a blast! he is still talking about sleeping over. Colin loves playing with Jayden.

    ReplyDelete