"J" Jayden
"K" Kimberly
"L" Logan
"M" Matthew
"S" Skyler
"T" Teagan
Noticing the pattern we thought it would be funny to just keep it going, which is why we chose "R". I really don't think we'll be filling in the in between letters because first of all, that's a lot of kids and second, the letters are just hard to pick names for... N, O, P, and Q... I don't know about O and Q. =)
Anyway, the names we've got so far are:
Reilly
Reese
Another 2 that we are thinking about that do not fit the R criteria are Maddox and Wyatt. We aren't totally stuck on the R thing, but we did think it would be cute. I really like Reilly but I'm not sure I want to name my son a name that is in the top 100 girls list this year...which is the same problem we have with Reese.
I am officially 24 weeks so I suppose it is time to post a new pic!

GIRL! Look at your cute belly. :) How fun. I like Maddox the most out of names (if you want my two cents, ha). I also like Reese. That is Regan's middle name... back a few years ago Taylor had a little boy on her soccer team named Reese and I loved it too for a little boy. I am happy for you, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smooth.
ReplyDelete