



I went to a reunion of sorts this weekend and everyone I talked to told me I needed to start a blog, so here it is. There's not much to say at this point. We're getting ready for our new addition and I'm trying to induce as many contractions as I can to make my actual induction easier. Matthew will be done with 1st grade on June 4th. Jayden will be so happy to have him home all day. Although, I might go a little insane. =) He will be starting Kindergarten in August, which he is a little nervous about. Logan is being a typical two year old. He's still so sweet though. I'll post more pics and an update on my condition after the baby is born. Until then I hope you enjoy what I have posted so far.

I would like to make a public notification that I do in fact think you are nuts for riding ATVs to push the contractions along. But I love ya anyways and apparently it works for you!
ReplyDelete