




On August 7th Skyler celebrated his 30th birthday. He now feels old enough to have four kids...at least that's what he says. We got him some clothes that he needed, went out to lunch, and of course he gave himself a four day weekend so he could relax and enjoy himself. On Saturday we had a pool party for Skyler, Summer, and Blake at Nama's, which was pretty fun.
As for this week...we willbe getting ready for the boys to start a new school year. Matthew will be starting 2nd grade and Jayden will finally be in kindergarten. I'm excited because my house will be quiet again. Maybe Teagan will actually take a nap that is longer than ten minutes. It has been a rough summer with everyone home. Matthew and Jayden get along best when they're not with each other 24/7. Unfortuantely, the beginning of October track break starts. Then the whole cycle will begin again. Oh well... I'll enjoy the quiet while I can. =)
I hope you all enjoy the pics!!

Kim, you've got your work cut out for you! Busy Mom!!! But you have such an important job.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that you guys had fun for everyone's birthdays! Swimming is so fun!
Love, Tori
I love that umbrella picture. So cute.
ReplyDelete