Skyler and I just got finished watching General Conference this weekend. We have been so blessed to be able to hear our Leaders speak to us. I think what I take most from this weekend is that my family is eternal. It is our responsibility as parents to prepare our children for the challenges ahead of them. It is our privilege to bring these spirit children down from our Heavenly Father's home to raise them up to be worthy holders of the Priesthood, that they might be a good example and a help to those around them. I know our home is improved by following the basic principles and commandments we've been given... family prayer, Family Home Evening, scripture study, and most of all, spending good quality time with our children. In my short time of serving in Primary, I have been able to see that there is a difference in the children when these things are practiced in the home. They come to church ready to learn, ready to be missionaries. I pray that as we continue to do this in our home that my children will develop those same qualities.
I hope you all enjoyed General Conference as much as I did. Have a good week!!
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

Amen, Sista. It sounds like you had a special experience with Conference this weekend. That's wonderful. We loved it too. We are so blessed to have a living Prophet, and apostles! Love ya!
ReplyDelete