Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jayden and Happy Halloween















Jayden turned 6 this month. We asked him if he wanted to wait and have a birthday party at Disneyland with "Pat E. Cake" or if he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. As you can see, he chose the latter. He had a good birthday playing games and having fun with his cousins. Afterward, our Stake had a Halloween Hoedown so we headed to that. The kids were in a costume parade, the stake sang happy birthday to all the kids with birthdays in October, and they played carnival games. I think they really enjoyed themselves. On Halloween our ward did their annual chili cookoff and Trunk or Treat. We decorated our car with a couple jack-o-lanterns and of course Jack Skellington. It turned out pretty cool. The kids got way too much candy and now I'm trying to keep my sanity because everytime Logan has a piece of chocolate he somehow gets it all over himself and of course all over my furniture. I think maybe next year we'll re-think letting them go out in the neighborhood. The important thing in all this is that they all had a blast. Now, we are all looking forward to our trip to Disneyland. I think it's about time for a vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! Your blog is really cute!! It was good to see you at the Hoedown. We definitley need to hang out sometime! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that you said that you had a Jayden too! It looks like you all had a great Halloween and that Jayden had a fun birthday and I hope that you all have a blast in Disneyland! :]

    ReplyDelete