It is official, as of Monday, February 23rd, Skyler will be in school. It has been a huge mountain to climb to get him motivated enough to go, but I have done it! We went to see his counselor last night. He was hoping it would ease his fears about doing this, but it only made it worse. Truthfully, he is just psyching himself out. I looked at what he needs to do, and it is difficult, but not beyond what he can do. I want to ask you all to keep him in your prayers.
Personally, I am totally excited for him to begin this journey. He has been complacent for so long that it was starting to worry me. Now that he has taken this step forward, we as a family can move on, and hopefully, once this is done, the moving on will be out of Las Vegas!!
In other news... Matthew will be turning 8 very soon. He has chosen to be baptized, so we will be sending out invitations to those family members who live outside of Las Vegas. I should have them out by Saturday, so be sure to watch for them in your mailboxes next week.
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

YAY FOR SKYLER! That's awesome. It's sure to be a huge blessing to your family.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you and Skyler! Its so hard and scary to go back to school when you've been out for so long! I know how he feels and let him know that it gets better and not to worry he will fall into a routine very quickly! You both are in my prayers!
ReplyDelete