I just wanted to update you all on Skyler's first week of school. He's doing great. We all knew he would, but he wasn't so sure. The classes are not exactly what he expected, but he's enjoying it... I think. I'm hoping he'll get comfortable enough that I'll be able to go back to school in August. We'll just have to see.
The boys are doing pretty good. They just went back to school after a 2 week track break. We had the opportunity to go to Disneyland, and we had a blast as usual. My favorite part was finding out Logan can go on every ride except Indiana Jones. He had so much fun, and he wasn't at all chicken. He's definately my little dare devil, but we should have know that when Austin threw him like 20 feet in the air and he wanted to do it again.
Teagan started crawling about a month ago. He is now into EVERYTHING. I'm thoroughly enjoying it though. I love that he can get around on his own. He's so cute, he even tries to stand up sometimes.
Logan is officially potty trained. I think we've been out of diapers/pull-ups for about a month now. There's a night time accident on a rare occasion, but other that he's doing great. He's taking to the big boy attitude a little too well sometimes.
Matthew is doing well. He's very into playing his Nintendo DS lately. I've had to force him out of the house, but that's okay. He has pretty good grades, and he is good about doing his chores so I can't complain. He's like his dad, once he gets hooked on a game he has to beat it.
Jayden is having fun running the neighborhood. They've got a group of about 12 boys they play with. They all end up at my house, which gets quite crowded, but I'd rather them play here so I know what they're doing and who he's playing with. The weather is nice so they are outside pretty much all the time, except when they come in to play WII. Who knows what will happen when summer hits... I shudder to think.
I hope you all received your invitations to Matthew's baptism. We are so proud of him for taking this step. I look forward to seeing you there!

hey, I've been blog stocking your site for a while, and wanted to say Hi :) What's Skyler going to school for? Good luck with school!! and congrates on the up coming baptism, that's so cool
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that school is going so well for Skyler!! Maybe he could talk to Todd and tell him it isn't as bad as he thinks! lol. I am glad to hear that Matthew is going to get baptized. That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteYes, we got the invitation - what a cute picture. He's getting so big. I can't wait to come visit everyone, and of course to enjoy the warm weather! It's supposed to snow tonight. ;p
ReplyDelete