Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WE ARE SO BLESSED!

So, most of you know, Skyler started school using a private loan because Federal funding was not an option. He never signed up for the Selective Service (the draft), and because of this is was denied eligibility. Well, after a long drawn out back and forth process of trying to prove his failure to register was "not knowing or willful" he has finally been approved!!

This is a huge weight lifted off our shoulders. We were so worried we were going to have to foot the bill for everything. I know that the Lord was testing our faith with this one. We were so sure he was supposed to go to school, but the means was not there due to this set back. I am elated, and I think Skyler is too. He didn't get all giddy and start yelling "wooo whoo!" like I did, but he was very happy. Now we can feel comfortable with me starting school because we now have him taken care of.

1 comment: