Tuesday, March 31, 2009


This was such a special weekend. We had the opportunity to visit with every member of our immediate family as they joined us in witnessing Matthew's baptism and confirmation into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It feels like just yesterday I was holding him as a little baby in my arms. He is growing up so fast, but we are very pleased with his decision to be baptized. He was so excited to get his own set of scriptures. So, thank you David and Silvia! He asked his dad to help him learn how to mark them like ours. That will be interesting. Anyway, I wanted to post a few pics so I hope you all enjoy.




This is Matthew's crazy birthday party... he had fun and I was glad when it was over. =)


Our family pics...we couldn't get the Robertson family together because the stomach flu hit Las Vegas.



After the baptism and luncheon, we spent the afternoon at the park, visting and for those who were in the sun... getting sunburned.

Thank you to all who traveled here to share in this very special day. We loved having you and we already miss you.

The Williams Family

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats guys! :) It's awesome, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that we could be there! Hope everybody is feeling better soon (ok, mainly Tegan). Austin is still sick. He got a cold on top of the flu. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete