Okay, so of course I'm still posting on this blog, but I wanted to bring your attention to a blog that a couple friends and I started.
We are on a weightloss journey. We decided the best way to support one another and encourage one another is by posting on this blog and doing it together. I have found that with exercising in general, everyone needs motivation, ecouraging words, and let's be honest...if you see someone like me, who's over weight and doing amazing things, then you know you can do it.
The three of us doing the blog are training for a half marathon. We are supposed to run it in May, but to be honest, it is going to be HARD! I'm not at all confident about doing it because I've got all this extra weight on me, but I am going to do the best I can to go for it.
So, if you need some motivation, or just want to blog stalk we'd love to see comments and get encouragement. Check it out! The link is in my link list (Who's the Biggest Winner)...yes we need a new name, but that is what Korina came up with when she made it. If you have suggestions on a name that would be great too!
Kim
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment