We've had a month of roller coaster rides. I love roller coasters, they go up, down, twist, turn, make your stomach drop, and even give you a little scare. Its too bad we weren't riding a real roller coaster. =)
Skyler has been struggling to get through his first classes of his sophomore year in college. One teacher is sooo nit picky and the other doesn't seem to care about anything. It is difficult to figure out what a teacher wants to ensure a good grade, especially when you do not ever see the teacher. There are great aspects to online schooling, and then there are obviously bad ones. This is his last week with these classes, and next week he begins again. It should be interesting. He's got a world religions class and his first financial class.
I have had my own issues this month. After being sick half the month of December my friends and I decided to get our tails in gear and train for half marathon. The half marathon was the end accomplishment, the beginning was a journey for weight loss. We started a blog...which as I mentioned in my last blog is to the left. =) My journey has not been very productive. I have dealt with much frustration this month because I have been eating healthier and instead of exercising only 3 days a week, I bumped it up to 5. Despite my best efforts I have come up short with no weight loss. I do think I know what the problem is and will be fixing it this week. I am really excited and I hope it works.
Matthew has been off his medication since mid-December and is doing pretty good. We've got him on a vitamin to help his focus. It does it's job, but he is still hyper. I can deal with hyper because he is so much happier and nicer to his brothers and friends.
Jayden is doing well in school, but things are slipping because he is bored. He doesn't want to be a student teacher, he wants to learn new things. His behavior is changing because he doesn't want to do the work he is given. Sometimes we feel a little helpless with him, victims of school district policy. We'll stick it out this school year, but we are currently looking for another option. Home schooling is looking very good right now. In the meantime, we have signed him up with Sagebrush soccer and are looking forward to see him on this new adventure.
Logan is doing good. We opted out of doing preschool this month because he wants to play soccer. So, on Saturday we also signed him up with Sagebrush. He is so excited. It is going to be so funny watching these little 4 yr olds out there kicking the ball around. I just hope I can get both boys to their practices without too much trouble.
Teagan is in his terrible twos even though he is not quite two yet. He purposely ignores me!! Literally turning his head away when I talk to him. It is actually pretty funny. He has discovered how to climb on things. His newest venture has been climbing on the bathroom counter. He also learned how to open doors so we now have to keep the bathrooms locked so he doesn't destroy them or flush something down the toilet that shouldn't be flushed. One day he was playing with my nintendo ds, I asked him to give it to me, but he took off with it instead. Normally I would have chased him, but I was busy at the time and really didn't think he'd do anything with it, or to it. Well, it hasn't been seen since. I have a feeling he might have thrown it away. He is into destroying everything. He pours water on the floor just to see what it does, and he "helps" me with the dishes when he gets a chance. I love this age!! =)
The Williams family is doing good and enjoying life. It is going to get a lot busier here soon, but we are looking forward to it.
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment