There has been so many things going on this month that my birthday was somewhat overlooked. Not that we forgot, we just didn't have time to plan anything. So, two days after my birthday I went to Round Table (scouts) and ended up coming home with a cake. The Order of the Arrow was doing a cake auction.
This is me and my cake
Unfortunately...or maybe fortunately the cake was not very good. So I took like two bites and threw it away. The kids didn't mind it and neither did Skyler, but seeing that we're trying to eat healthier, I thought throwing it out was the best option.
My 30th birthday made me feel my age. I've got 4 wonderful boys and the best husband in the world so I don't mind aging so much anymore.

Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, and good job with the cake. I probably would have eaten it, just because!
ReplyDelete