This year I did not get Skyler anything for Father's Day. I know, I'm a horrible wife, BUT I did do something for him. Ever since the previews came out for The A-Team Skyler has been so excited to see it. I have been too busy to be creative so I figured out a way to see it last night. He was surprised and loved it.
A lot of you who read this blog know Skyler, but no body knows him like I do. I honestly have the best husband in the world. He tolerates me when I'm irritable, he helps me when I feel overloaded, he tries to spend all of his spare time with me and the kids, and he even tries to cook on occasion. =)
Skyler has been going to school consistently, with hardly any break since February 2009. It has taken a toll on him, but despite the hardships he keeps going. He does his homework on his lunch breaks so he has minimal work to do at home. This is a great sacrifice because it causes a lot of stress, but every night he comes home and plays with his boys and helps me in whatever way he can.
So, thank you Skyler for all you do! You are the best and I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Now to my Dads....
I hope you all have a wonderful Fathers Day. Thank you for all your love and support. WE LOVE YOU!!
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment