Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Halloween...a little late

We had a typical Williams Family Halloween.  At least 3 opportunities to get candy and tons of fun.  The boys enjoy dressing up in their costumes... often times we don't have to buy them because it is a normal occurance around our house to see at least one of the kids dressed up.  This year, Matthew was an army guy.  He had a jacket we found at DI that actually had our last name on it and a cool do-rag we found on ebay.  He still wears his costume whenever he gets the chance.  Jayden was "Finn" from AdventureTime...his favorite cartoon.  In a previous blog I showed off the backpack I made for the costume.  Logan was Superman.  He had several costumes to choose from, but this was his favorite...he's such a mini-Matthew lately.  Teagan couldn't decide what to be this year.  For the cub scout trunk or treat he was Buzz Lightyear but for the other two events he was Batman. 

I love having all these left over costumes for the kids to use.  It makes Halloween so easy.


And Riley was a little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment