Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two Already??

May 26th is another special day in my house. This year Teagan is 2. The year he was born it was Memorial Day and as I look back, I think, THANK GOODNESS. Had it not been a holiday, this sweet child would have been born in my car. He made a quick entrance into the world and has made a big impression on our family.








We decided to have a quiet birthday this year so we went out and got his favorite food, fried chicken for dinner. He was so cute, he kept saying "mmmm, yummy!" Unfortunately, Teagan is not a big fan of cake, but I made one anyway. =) Here is a short slide show of his evening.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie. I can't believe he is already two! Wow, I love his cute little baby picture, looks the same....

    ReplyDelete