On a normal basis the chores include, cleaning the bathrooms, kitchen, which includes sweeping and mopping, vacuuming the living room and loft, picking up stray toys, and laundry. My little helpers do a lot around here to keep things up, but since we all came down the a horrible flu last week that lasted 4 days for each of us, not much has been done. I have been tediously cleaning toys with bleach, or throwing them in the washer for the last 7 days....YES we have that many toys. It's ridiculous. I haven't had the time to do anything but make sure the bathrooms where we threw up were clean and the laundry done.
An angel did something so nice for me... she sent professional cleaning people to my house to get the job done!! I did not take before pics, but I do have after pics. These people did DEEP cleaning. They cleaned the windows, dusted EVERYTHING, even cleaned the cave where all the downstairs toys are kept...and vacuumed it!! Not to mention, they made the beds! My kids' beds NEVER get made. Mostly because they always end up playing in the beds so there is no need to make them when 10 minutes later they're gonna get messed up.
So, here are pics of my nice CLEAN house.
The boys' room
A huge THANK YOU to the one who was so kind. This was the best gift.
I greatly appreciate it!!

WOW! Beautiful! I'm a little jealous. Have a great weekend enjoying your clean home!
ReplyDeleteHow nice!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the greatest gift ever! My in-laws did that for me after our last baby was born.. for 6 weeks a wonderful cleaning lady came and cleaned my home... it kept me from going crazy :) enjoy your clean home!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Enjoy! :)
ReplyDelete