Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can we just say 32 weeks?

31 weeks 5 days

So here I am in all by bigness.  Looking at it in a picture is in essence facing a reality.  People tell me how big I am, well strangers anyway, but actually seeing it on camera gives me a reality check. LOL  I wish the pics were better but all of them (except the first) have been taken by the kids and they're just not very skilled with the camera.

My appointment went well this week.  The little one is doing fine with a heartbeat of 151.  I wish I could say I was feeling awesome and had tons on energy, but that's not the case.  After spending the last four months walking around like a zombie because I was so "sick" has taken a toll on me.  I am feeling a lot better, but it is hard to get around, and my feet will swell at the end of each day if I do too much.  This baby has been pretty nice so far.  He moves regularly and he hasn't made it uncomfortable to sit yet.  He keeps his feet out of my ribs, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I'm carrying him low. 

We are so excited we only have ab out 8 weeks left until he joins us.  The boys are excited for a new brother and I'm excited for the new chapter we will be starting in our life.  With the coming of this baby, we'll have new opportunities.  Not because of him, but just because the birth is not holding us back.  I want to ask you all to keep us in your prayers.  Skyler has put out many applications for jobs and has not received one phone call.  In a way it is discouraging, but in another way, we know it will happen in the Lord's timing.  We're just going to keep trying until it happens.  Skyler also needs your prayers for this new degree program.  He is so nervous, but excited to learn something new.  His first class begins on Tuesday.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, good luck Skyler. We are rooting for you, and will keep you guys in our prayers. Kim, you are amazing!!! My brother's wife just had their 5th girl! I can't believe it's less than 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete