
Well, at least I will be tomorrow. =) On Monday I get to go to the doc and find out how much I have progressed, if at all. It doesn't really matter though. Despite my desire to try and have this little one naturally like I did Teagan, I decided to schedule an induction. I am scheduled to go into the hospital at 4am on March 29th. I would have stuck with my original plan, but I have been getting so sick lately and this baby is burrowed into my back, causing me a lot of pain. Every move, every kick, every contraction hits the nerves in my back and having a day to end all that is putting me in a better mood. The pain has gotten so bad at times that I can hardly walk. If it weren't for my pride I'd get a wheelchair at the grocery store. =) My wonderful husband has done his part and has taken up the slack with the kids. He's been taking the time to make sure they're fed and ready for school. The last week has been really hard on him because on top of my pain I've also been sick with a really bad cold. Luckily I'm at the tail end of that so if I can just keep myself healthy for the next two weeks things should get better. Let me just say, coughing and blowing my nose does not help my back at all. Amazingly enough, we've managed to keep all the kids healthy this winter season. Teagan has had a few bouts with allergies, but since he was put on Singular he hasn't had any problems.
Skyler started his first class in the Accounting degree this week and is pleased. He feels a lot better being back in his comfort zone. I'm excited to see him excell in this new adventure. Oh, also, he applied for 2 more positions with Zions bank last night so he'll be calling the recruiter on Monday to let her know. Both positions are in great locations so I just pray they're considering outside applicants. My only stipulation to him getting the position is the start date. We are so close to having this baby and it would be really nice if he could go AFTER our little one joins us. We'll see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment