Just in time for his birthday, Matthew earned his Bear badge, Religious Knot, and his Whittling Chip. Not to mention the MANY beltloops he was due to receive. He was VERY excited, but more than that he is excited to be in Webelos. This kid LOVES scouting. I have a feeling that Skyler and I are in it for the long haul because of all the boys we will be raising. We are proud of his hard work. Congrats Matthew!
Jayden also received an award tonight. He earned his Bobcat badge and 2 belt loops. If I had not procrastinated he would have also recieved his Wolf, but now he has to wait until May. He has been very eagar to get his wolf, which I find funny because he just started scouts in November. Skyler and I do our best to encourage him. The great thing is that he only has 3 things left to do and he only has 3 things left to do before he gets his religious knot. All of which can be done before our next pack meeting in May. So, we made him a promise that we'd help him get it done.
Congrats to Jayden on the awards he received tonight!
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment