Matthew reached a milestone at this Blue and Gold. He earned his Arrow of Light. We are so proud of him and the efforts he has made to reach the goals he has set for himself. He aspired for greatness and with the help of good leaders and of course, his dad and I he achieved it.
After receiving his award we had him cross over into boys scouts.
I know nothing about boy scouts and I am quite nervous about this new journey, but as with anything, we'll learn.
We had a cowboy theme to this Blue and Gold. I had the big idea of creating wanted posters for each boy. We had one of the leaders take pictures of all the boys for the posters and the following are Matthew and Jayden's pics
Matthew was "WANTED for BRAVERY"
Jayden was "WANTED for LOYALTY"
All the boys were wanted for a trait listed in the Boy Scout Oath. We had a lot of fun celebrating Cub Scouts.


No comments:
Post a Comment