Our neighborhood is not a bad neighborhood, but there are people that come through here watching houses to find stuff to steal. Sometimes I find this amusing, because none of us are rich or have tons of cool stuff or anything, but alas, they come and do it anyway. There is this guy who drives through at least every other night with a truck full of stuff he has picked up. Stuff that kids are leaving out like bikes, scooters, etc.
Well, a little over a week ago we fell victim to these neighborhood thieves AGAIN! My sweet boys decided they knew better than Mom and a bike was left out while they came in to eat dinner. They left it out because they were going to go right back out. Matthew's bike was stolen in that short 15 minutes. So, the tally now is 2 scooters and a bike. I hope their happy!
Luckily their Uncle Blake had a bike he was going to get rid of. Now Matthew has a new bike that was better than his old one and has the pegs he was begging for.
Jayden "pegging" Matthew because Matthew is lighter and Jayden freaks out when Matthew "pegs" him.
The bike had to be fixed up a little. We still need to replace the brake lines, but all in all it is great. Logan was jealous that his brothers were out riding bikes so I decided to FINALLY put the training wheels on Logan's bike so he could join them.
And of course because ALL the big brothers Teagan decided he needed to go too. He attempted to get on by himself, but I don't think that worked out so well.
Ahh, that's better
It was a fun Saturday morning.

Sounds like a lot of fun, besides the bike getting stolen! Some people need stuff more than we do I guess!!! (rude) Glad you have such a positive outlook on it...
ReplyDelete