Lately I've been posting blogs where I am merely venting about my frustrations or giving little updates on the happenings of our home, but today I have decided to finally post some pics and give a real update of our life lately.
EASTER
Easter Sunday was also General Conference so of course we went to the Laycock's house for Waffle Sunday. After digging into their baskets we joined the family over there and had an easter egg hunt. Grandma Durrae is so nice and puts a little money in eggs for each of the grandkids. I think that's their favorite part.
Jayden enjoying his waffles
Teagan preferred to slide, rather than hunt for easter eggs
>
Matthew on the prowl!
Logan enjoying his chocolate bunny
Considering I almost forgot Easter this year, it turned out really well. The kids were happy, we were happy and we all probably gained 5 lbs from all the chocolate in the house. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment