In this pic I'm in my jammies and a shirt I bought a little too big so my belly would fit in it for the next 3 months. So, knowing that, please don't laugh. =) Today I am 28 weeks into my pregnancy. I love this stage, mostly because 12 weeks doesn't seem all that far away.
I took my glucose test this week and as it turns out, I have to take the 3 hour test. Yuck! I take total responsibility for this outcome. When I was pregnant with Teagan I weighed more than I wanted to and had to take the 3 hour test. It scared me so I got on track with my eating habits. In October 2009 I began running and exercising with some friends in my ward and started to lose weight. Then... all of a sudden I was on a plateau. It didn't matter what I did I could not lose any more weight than I had, which is really sad because I only lost about 15 lbs. I spent the next 3 months trying and trying with no success, so what did I do... I gave up. Stupid, stupid me. After giving up I eventually gained the 15 lbs back. As it turns out, the regular exercise was at least helping me maintain. If I had just kept going I'd be alot better off right now. Now, being as far along as I am, I have the motivation back and the desire to start over, without the capability of exercising at the level I want to. I keep telling myself no matter how my 3 hour test turns out I am going to end this pregnancy right and as soon as I can go running again, I'm going to do it.

I had to do the 3 hour glucose with both Cade and Regan... and it sure sucks! I am so sorry you have to do it too... I hope you get a negative like I did! :)
ReplyDelete