Monday, January 24, 2011

30 WEEKS!

I am down to the last 10 weeks! In some ways I'm excited and counting down, and in other ways I am reminded that I'm not ready yet. I'll post new pics at 32 weeks. I just wanted to give a quick update to my last prego post.

I took the 3 hour glucose test and it came back normal! I expected it to be normal, but there is always that worry in the back of my mind. So, as far as how I've been feeling lately... all is well. What I thought was a cold turned out to be allergies. I feel much better aside from the major coughing fits I've been having. They don't go on all day, but when they happen it feels awful. My mom has been a great help in diagnosing my problem. During my last coughing fit, which happened to be as I was cooking dinner tonight, she gave me her inhaler. So, I took 2 puffs and the coughing stopped completely. I'm thinking it is allergy induced asthma, which we believe I had as a teenager. When I was outside a lot, and playing sports the doc thought it was Athletically induced asthma, and gave me an inhaler, which helped a great deal, but I'm thinking it was more allergy induced than athletically induced. Especially because all my real problems started when we moved into this neighborhood. Now that I'm living with my parents again I am being reminded of how awful it was living in this area. The funny part is Skyler and I only lived 2 miles away, but the trees and plants are different over there so I guess that is why I never had problems. I even do slightly better 1 mile up the road near the temple. It is just this neighborhood and the area around Eldorado that I really have problems. Whatever I'm allergic to, Teagan is also because he has the same problems I do. Someday I'll get to the doc and find out what it is. =)

Despite all that, I do feel human again. Well, at least as human as I can feel carrying a basketball in front of me day and night. It is very nice to not be so sick anymore.

My next doc appointment is February 4th so I'll post pics then.

No comments:

Post a Comment