Monday, November 1, 2010

Day # 1

I guess I'm a copy cat too!! I LOVE this idea Korina!

1. Tears

I am so thankful for tears. I know that sounds really dumb because really, who likes to cry. I certainly don't, but I realized I have been crying a lot lately. It could be horomones, or it could be that our family is having a very rough year and it is catching up to me. Who knows? The reason I am so thankful for tears is because I have been having such bad headaches lately and yesterday something made me cry. When I was done crying I had about an hour of relief from my headache. That one hour was enough time for me to relax and get into a better mood. Today I have been somewhat headache free. I just wish I knew it would last.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love that you are doing this with me, but not loving the tears.

    ReplyDelete