Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 28

So, it has been a crazy weekend and I missed a couple days. This will be a catch up post.

On Thursday I was thankful that both sides of the family were able to get together for a peaceful Thanksgiving dinner. It is the first year we have not had to house hop and it was so nice.

Friday I was thankful for hot chocolate. Yes, hot chocolate because it was so cold waiting outside the stores on Black Friday. After drinking hot drink I was able to warm my body up enough to go to sleep when I got home.

Saturday I was thankful for my new medication for my headaches. I was thankful for it before, but I took my last pills on Friday and did not have any on Saturday because the pharmacy has to order it. My headache reminded me of how much that new medication helps.

Today I am thankful for music. I love the music I play on Sunday mornings. It brings me peace while I start my day and keeps me in the right frame of mind for renewing my covenants with the Lord. I really should play it every day.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy your new medicine is working on your headaches that is nice!

    ReplyDelete