HAPPY VETERENS DAY!!
Okay, after my long night at the urgent care last night I have decided I really need to be thankful for my husband.
He is my balance, the ying to my yang... whatever you want to call it. He is my best friend, my confidante, my "cheerleader", my amusement/entertainment, he's a great father, and in the areas I lack, he excells and helps me to gain excellence.
Last night Jayden came crying to us, his foot gushing blood. I freaked out because he was getting blood on the carpet, which was stupid, but whatever. Skyler immediately ran over and looked at it. If you're wondering why that wasn't my reaction, its because I do not do well with blood.... I don't get nauseaos, I pass out, so my focus when there is someone with me is usually on the other stuff. My biggest concern was finding what he stepped on so the little ones didn't do it too.
Now the funny part is when Skyler got a good look at the wound, HE started freaking out and scaring Jayden.... this is the time I stepped in to calm everyone down. My mom got him a chair and cleaned up the mess, while I continued to look for the culprit, and Skyler was tending to the wound.
It is nice that we "freak out" about different things... where I'm no good, he's great and vice versa.
So, Jayden ended up at urgent care and got 5 stitches in the bottom of his foot. So far so good. He is walking without too much pain and should be good in a couple days. He is definitely our accident prone child. He is the only one, so far, that has had to be taken to urgent care for injuries. You'd think with Matthew being as crazy as he is, he'd be the one with the injuries, but no... it is my mini-Skyler. Although, he's not so mini anymore.
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment