Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30

Is it just me or did this month FLY BY! Wow, I cannot believe tomorrow we begin December. So, for my final day of "Thanksgiving" I am thankful for Korina's idea to do this daily. I'm sure most of you are tired of getting my daily email. =) Writing down what I am thankful for has reminded me to be positive and think of the good things in my life. In times of trial it is easy to look at everything you don't have, but in our case it has been easy to see our blessings. The Lord has made it abundantly clear that he is watching over us in our time of need. While we always have little irritations I am so thankful for the many blessings that seem to always come when we least expect them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment