I've been trying to think about what I am thankful for today and have had a hard time coming up with something. I do have to say as silly as it sounds I am thankful for those companies who are still posting jobs through the holidays. Before Thanksgiving Skyler and I got on the internet and searched various websites for jobs and found NOTHING that suited his qualifications or needs. Surprisingly, last night I decided to check one more time, despite the holiday weekend. We found something!! So, this afternoon he's going to submit his application. Deep down I'm a little excited because the job is perfect for him, but I'm not sure if it is that or just because it is something to apply for. The unfortunate part is that it may not pay very much so if he were to get it we'd still be in the poor house, but at least we'd be in our own place. At this point I don't care what we need to do to make ends meet, we'll do it so we can be in our own place and HOPEFULLY out of Vegas.
GOOD Luck!
ReplyDelete