Coming up with 5 boys names is a hard thing to do!! I heard two today that I like. Kendrick and Maddox. Both are cute, but haven't won me over. So I'm calling on you bloggers to help me out!
The name cannot end in the following:
in
en
an
on
I realized I have a pattern going on and it has to stop here. I did not mean to start the pattern, it just kind of happened and when I realized it I also realized Matthew is the odd ball in the group. =) I am against using Book of Mormon names because they are a little too unique and most Bible names I've seen are no good too... some too plain and some too unique also. Really I'm not picky, I'm just looking for the one that hits me... the one that is supposed to be this little guy's name. So make comments give me your ideas. I am open to your suggestions, just don't get offended if I don't like it. =)
I am 22 weeks today and while I'm not in a hurry to figure this out, I would like to give this little guy a name so that his older brothers have a name to associate with my growing belly. I have done it 3x in a row now and my little ones have received the newcomer well because of him having a name. I'm sure it would be that way no matter what, but I believe it helps.
Boys are Insane
10 years ago

I like Kendrick that is a very cute name! Not weird but not something you hear everyday. I hear you I have thought of names but after a week I am over that name and on to the next!
ReplyDelete